Why does the cat get bogged down in the wrong place?
Often it happens that the owners of cats or cats begin to notice for their pets strange behavior associated with complete disregard for their tray. Before taking any measures to eliminate this feature, it is worthwhile to understand that the cat is an animal with a character, so first of all it is worthwhile to thoroughly understand the reasons for the atypical behavior of the pet.
Why do pets ignore the toilet?
It happens that some pets were not originally accustomed to go to the tray, but if the reasons for this behavior are on the surface and are easily eliminated, then other options have deeper roots:
- Unsuitable animal size of the pot. The inconvenience of the process is one of the most common reasons for cats to neglect the official toilet.
- Uncomfortable conditions in the toilet room. In spite of the fact that, at first glance, the reason is not serious, this happens quite often. Kotikov in the apartment can scare off a washing machine located nearby, or some other horrifying furniture items. Sometimes a normal air freshener can cause discomfort.
- Manifestation of character.Sometimes an animal can react to any actions on the part of the owners or to the presence of strangers.
- Stressful situations. In the case of a long departure of the owners or the emergence of new pets, the cat can easily spoil not where it should be.
- Problems with the internal organs. If, at first glance, there are no obvious reasons for such peculiar actions, but the beast is still shitting, wherever it happens, you need to check the animal at the vet - perhaps the Fuzzy is trying to say so about some kind of problem.
If an uncastrated cat lives in the house, then to the above reasons, you can add the desire of the animal to mark the territory. In this case, there is always a characteristic smell that is very difficult to remove. This happens always when the kitten matures, and occurs for two reasons:
- the cat seeks to take the place of the leader in the house;
- The cat considers himself the leader of the pack and shows that this is his territory.
After the answer to the question of why the cat is foul in an inappropriate place, it is found, you can proceed to the adjustment of the behavior of your pet.
How to wean a pet to neglect the tray?
What if the animal continues to ignore its toilet? First of all, you need to ensure that the tray at the kitty is always clean and the filler is replaced. Next you need to do the following:
- You can try to take a cat before bed to take it to bed - this will help him or her to relax, to feel comfortable, under the protection of the owner;
- One of the clever methods is to gently rub the animal's neck with a soft material, then walk with this cloth in places where it leaves its marks: most often in this area ugliness stops;
- sometimes it helps to place bowls of food on marked areas even if a large number of bowls are needed for this purpose;
- The use of foil is considered an interesting method: in places where the animal is crap, you need to roll the foil on the floor - after that it is unlikely that he will be able to overcome his fear of a rustling and shiny surface;
- if neither of these methods helps, you can purchase special products in the form of solutions or sprays that will need to be used to treat all the places chosen by the animals for the toilet;
- in the case when even chemistry did not help to cope with the behavior of waywardcat, it is recommended to lock the pet in a small room, where there will be enough space only for the tray, food and water, for up to 4 days - this technique will help to develop the necessary reflex;
- if the indicated method did not help to cope with an adult cat, then sterilization will be the way out - the operated pets become obedient and cease to be vindictive.
If everything is clear with the cat, then how to be in this case with the cat, is it very difficult to wean him off marking the territory? There are 2 effective ways to help cope with an urgent problem:
- At a time when the cat begins to get attached to the chosen surface, you need to firmly take it by the scruff of the neck and lift it: at this moment the cat will hold its tail. It is necessary to hold the fluffy in this position for a while, then rub the marks with clothing with its odor.
- The second method is much more effective, but unfortunately it does not always help: castration. But there are very few exceptions to the rule, so the operation is still considered the most effective means of weaning the beast from marking the territory.
Traditional and chemical means to solve the problem
Among the perfumed products designed to maintain the cleanliness of the house and cause prohibiting reflexes in pets, the following can be identified:
- Smart spray;
- Mr Fresh;
- Fernhalte Spray.
Traces of tags of domestic animals can be easily detected using an ultraviolet flashlight. As for folk methods, the most effective are:
- unfolding in areas marked with orange or lemon peels;
- treatment of places with vinegar solution, the aroma of fir or garlic, as well as iodine solution;
- If the domestic beast persistently continues to need a flower pot, you can use toothpicks that are inserted into the ground on the surface of the pot or stick on the window sill double-sided adhesive tape.
Weaning a pet to relieve the need in the wrong places is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. But if the listed methods still did not give the desired effect, the animal should be shown to the veterinarian - perhaps he had problems in the genitourinary system.
Mobile Phone Case Hare in Love
Simple PWM Controller on NE555
Condensed milk mastic - Milk mastic
Cap knitting needles for a newborn
Chocolate Cake with Cherry