What is cardamom?
Cardamom is the seed of a ginger family that is harvested as immature in the forests of India and dried in the sun. Cardamom is used as a seasoning, very much loved in the East, it is also valued in Germany and Scandinavia, rarely used in European cuisine. It has a spicy, spicy, pungent taste.
Useful properties of cardamom
- Contains magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper.
- Rich in vitamins of group B: B1, B2, B3.
- It is a good antioxidant.
- It helps with colds, improves immunity.
- Improves digestion and the digestive tract.
- Freshens breath.
- It has an antiseptic effect.
- Helps to cope with stress and neurosis (in aromatherapy), has a soothing property.
However, cardamom can not be used for people suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and duodenum.
Stained glass on glass
Tea Bag Cookies
Snakes to decorate the room and table for the new year
Spiral Pendant Light