Running Quotes for Women
- "The woman who starts the race is not the same woman who finishes the race."
- -Sign at the Nike Women's Marathon
- "Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way. Run often and run long, but never outrun your joy of running."
- -Julie Isphording, marathon winner
- "The challenge and the energy running requires may be a selfish one, but it actually motivates me to be stronger in my relationships."
- "They're very tenacious. They're dedicated. Once a woman decides she's going to do something, she'll probably stick to it. The only problem with women is if there's anything wrong with them, they won't tell you. They'll get out there and run on one leg. They don't moan and groan like a lot of men do."
- -Arthur Lydiard, New Zealand Coach, on female runners
- "I'm very determined and stubborn. There's a desire in me that makes me want to do more and more, and to do it right. Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. It's our goal in life to find it and to keep it."
- -Mary Lou Retton, U.S.
Video: 20 Uplifting Inspirational Quotes For Women
3 luxurious hotel offers in Cornwall Devon: save up to 29
16 Ways To Look Good In The Gym
Balsamic Glazed Pork with Apples, Green Beans, and Carrots
4 Ways to Treat Scars
How to Run Away from Home As a Teen
Ease Neck Pain In 3 Moves
How to Make Chocolate Fondant
How to Show Animals You Care
How to Lower Your Epipen Costs
Psst Je kunt alleen vandaag nog deze betaalbare creatie van Viktor Rolf in huis halen
Date: 12.12.2018, 21:54 / Views: 65285