One of the wonders of kitchen appliances is the slow cooker, which eventually becomes more and more popular. This is not surprising, since This compact device combines the functions of a double boiler, pressure cooker, bread machine, yogurt maker, etc. You do not need to stand above the dish, fearing that it will burn or “run away”, this iseverything for the multicookernot a problem, you just need to prepare the ingredients and put them in the bowl in time.
In a slow cooker, you can cook almost any dish from various products: soups, crumbly cereals, stewed and fried dishes, steamed dishes, pastries, jam, yogurt and much more.
The main automatic programs that are present in almost every model:
• "Milk porridge";
Depending on the model and manufacturer, the number of programs may increase to 8 or 12.
But in order for the food to be truly tasty and nutritious, you need to know some of the features of cooking in a slow cooker.
• Cooking products must be fresh and of high quality. Perishable ingredients before cooking must be stored in the refrigerator. Otherwise, the harmful bacteria from the product will spread throughout the dish and spoil its quality.
• For fast cooking, it is advisable not to completely fill the multicooker capacity. And everything for multicookers products that are prepared faster (for example, vegetables) should be placed on multicookers. And products that require more heat treatment (for example, meat) are placed in the center or on top of the other ingredients.
• Cook the dish with the lid closed. You only need to open the slow cooker when you need to lay down the ingredients, mix the contents or check the readiness of the dish.
• Meat before putting it to the slow cooker also requires preprocessing. From it should be cut off excess fat, cut into pieces.
• Multicooker should not be exposed to sunlight. It is better to shift the prepared food immediately to another vessel, and wash the bowl with a soft sponge in warm water. It is necessary to lay out the food carefully, otherwise you can scratch the bowl, stir the food in the cooking process with a wooden or silicone spatula.The case of the multivark can only be wiped with a soft slightly damp sponge.
A bulk ball of wrapping paper
Terry Aster Hair Tie
Pets in English in pictures
Painting of stones (Crafts for kindergarten and school) - The Path of Ladybirds
Oriental Bonsai Wire and Yarn Wood
How to clean a French-press from a tea plaque
The standard of femininity, grace and freedom: Palazzo skirts for all occasions