Every experienced fisherman knows that this simple product is very convenient to use when catching predatory fish (zander, perch, pike, etc.). Kukan will help keep the fish as fresh as possible until the end of fishing. How is it used? Having planted your catch on the doll, lower it into the water. The invention can be fixed at the stern of the boat or on the belt of the fisherman himself. Thanks to him, the fish remains alive for a long time, freely walking in its native element. The material necessary for making a puppet: - a nut - 1 piece; - a bicycle cable - 1 piece (long from 1.5 to 2 meters); - bicycle spoke - from 6 to 10 pieces; - spring - the number directly depends on the number of spokes (80 mm in diameter, 2 cm long); - swivels - number depends on the number of knitting needles used (size 6); - pieces of a shirt for a rope - 5 cm long (for 6 hooks - 11 pieces); - pliers; - a hammer.
Stages of work: 1. Stepping back from the edge of the spokes 5 cm, bite off the required segment with pliers.
2.Bend the edges of the needles 1.5 cm long.
3. Now you need to make a small bend on the workpiece, as shown in the photo.
4. Measuring 5 cm from the curved part of the needle, then bend it into a ring.
5. On the other hand, the spokes need to bend the edges according to the already existing example.
6. Pull back 7 cm from the bent ring and bend by 100 degrees, having stuck another 5 cm on the kukan billet, bend under 90 degrees. The number of such blanks should depend on the desired number of hooks on which the fish will cling (6 pieces were made in this work).
8. Through each hook to the circle to hold the swivel, in the wake of this wear springs.
9.Next, go directly to work with the cable. We carry one piece of the shirt through the cable to the very end.
10. Then we pass the cable through the swivel with the hook, also to the end.
11. After each swivel, thread 2 pieces of wire onto the cable (we will definitely use 2 pieces instead of one, this will serve for greater flexibility).
12. Then you need to do this with all the other hooks.
on the site. 13. Now you need to make a loop at the end of the cable (you need for this purpose a nut, a hammer and a head for the cable). We pass the cable through the nut.
14. After that, the nut must be riveted with the hammer.And for greater confidence, you can rivet at the end of the cable and the head so that the cable cannot slide through the nut and in order to avoid loss of the catch.
15. Here is a self-made kukan ready for use. It remains a matter of quite a bit - go fishing and catch a lot of tasty fish for dinner.
In conclusion, I want to add that this product is a dope - it is done quite quickly and is very simple in execution, if, of course, all the necessary materials are available. And having such a necessary and useful invention, you can always keep the fish alive and fresh for a long time, which will make your dinner much tastier. Kukan is ready! What do they say in this case? No tail, no scales!
Dual Band ToneVarieties and peculiarities of their design of dosing pumpsDried tomatoes for the winterPostcard MakingPapier Mache Easter EggWe sculpt the Mouse from polymer clay (plasticine)A great scarf in 30 minutes. No needles, just hands