How easy it is to cook delicious, real Ukrainian borscht?
How to cook a delicious Ukrainian borscht every self-respecting woman should know. Even if you are far from the title of "best cook", you can still cook a delicious borscht.
The first dishes are the basis of any normal nutrition. At the same time, eating monotonous food is harmful to the body. If you have a desire to diversify your menu, we advise you to please yourself and loved ones, cooked borscht personally.
Before preparing this wonderful dish, let us recall its history. Borsch began to cook many centuries ago. The name of the dish comes from the plant “hogrichevik”. It was our ancestors who used it as the basis for the dish. For many nations (Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Belarusians, etc.) borsch is the national dish number one. By the way, the great empress Catherine II could not imagine a single noisy feast and feast without him.
It's time to learn how to cook borscht properly.
- Meat (pork, beef, chicken) - 0.5 kg
- Potatoes - 4-6pcs
- Onion - 1 pc
- Carrots - 1 pc
- Pepper sweet - 1 piece
- Bitter pepper - a small piece (depending on how much spicy food you like)
- Garlic - a pair of cloves
- Tomatoes or pasta
- Beets - 1 pc
1. Prepare the meat. Cut the skin, you can remove the bones, if desired, although the broth under the bones turns out incredibly tasty.
2. Fill the meat with cold water and set it on fire. As soon as the water boils, pour it gently. And pour new cold water. Water is changed so that only useful substances are in the broth.
3. After the broth re-boils, add salt to it.
4. While our broth is boiling, you can do the preparation of vegetables. We clean all vegetables and wash them well.
5. Dice potatoes, onions too. Carrots, beets and sweet peppers cut into thin strips. Chop garlic and hot pepper with a knife. Cabbage finely shred.
6. After the meat is cooked, remove it from the pan and grind.
7. Put potatoes in boiling broth. And leave to cook until half ready.
8. At this time, you can cook other vegetables. In the pan melt butter. Fry the beets for 2-4 minutes and add to the potatoes.
9.Fry garlic, onions and carrots, add tomato paste and a little broth. Give a little simmer and pour into the pan.
10. Pour into the borscht shredded cabbage and leave to cook for 5-10 minutes. Depends on cabbage variety.
11. Add finely chopped hot peppers and chopped meat.
12. After the borsch boils, try it again for salt. If you need dosalivaem and disable.
13. Pour the delicious borsch into the plate and add the sour cream. Bon Appetit :)!
Fantastic retro lawnmower out of trash
Handicraft military equipment
Cheese Sandwich with Ladybug
Teddy Bear from Threads
A brooch made of satin and satin ribbons
Condensed milk mastic - Milk mastic