How to Pack a Purse for Class
For a girl your purse is your emergency kit. It has every thing you need for any situation. Even in school a purse comes in handy. Follow these tips, and you can be prepared for even the most terrible of happenings.
Find out what items are not allowed in school.Knowing this will help prepare your purse so you don't get in trouble for having the items. Usually this might include gum or electronics.
Pack any cosmetics you wear on a daily basis.This could include cover-up and eyeliner because it wears off quickly. Also pack lip gloss.
If gum is not allowed, pack mints to have fresh breath.Bad breath makes it harder to concentrate on anything else, especially the lesson.
Keep a small hairbrush and mirror if desired.Look in the mirror to brush your hair when it gets out of control and to apply make-up.
Pack a snack or a lunch.If you'll be gone for a long time, be sure to bring something to eat so you don't get hungry.
Remember to keep a good amount of pads or tampons at hand.Even if it's not your period or you do not have it yet, you can always get it at school. Try to put them in a more hidden part of your purse so someone will be less likely to see them if they ever go through your purse.
It's always good to have a bottle of hand sanitizer available in your purse for you to use to prevent the spread of germs.
Don't forget to pack tissues, to wipe your nose and avoid the spread of germs.
Have hair elastics and headbands to keep your hair out of your face.These come in handy for gym class.
Take water, you need a small bottle of water to keep hydrated.
Money is another thing.Just for emergencies and lunch money. Be careful about where you put it. It could be stolen or lost.
Cell phone.If you have one, take it only if it's allowed. If not, keep it home, turn it off, or store it in your locker.
Also you may want to keep some nail things such as nail files or clippers if that occasional hangnail pops up.
QuestionWhat do I do if I'm on my period and the teacher won't let me use a bathroom?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf possible, approach them privately and tell them why you need to go and that it's an emergency. You can also ask to see the school nurse if you think that would be easier. If all else fails, just get up and go to the restroom. Your teacher cannot stop you from attending to your personal hygiene.Thanks!
What do I do if my school doesn't allow purses but only backpacks?
How big should my purse be?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Don't let other people go through your purse. Your purse is your own special place, and it is none of their business what is in it! Besides that, they might take something that's in it.
- Always keep a small bottle of lotion with you for smooth skin.
- Add a pen or pencil if you're going to be writing.
- Get a purse that's right for you.
- Carry a purse that matches your style.
- Don't get a purse that's too flashy. Make sure it's right for you.
- Always keep a camera in your purse just in case you have that special memory to keep.
- If you do get a purse that's small because of the school rule,about having a purse smaller than your binder, then you should pack all of these items but just make sure that they fit to a point where the purse isn't hard to carry
- Adding in a re-chargeable phone charger is good too.
Video: How to pack a gym bag | ASOS Menswear tutorial
What Six Outrageous Fast-Food Mashups Look Like in Real Life
How to make hips smaller – Exercises and home remedies
Say Hello To MFP by Maria Francesca Pepe
7 Stylish Ways To Stay Warm This Winter
How to Get Ready for Going Back to School
Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Fever: Dealing With the Flu-Like Symptom
How to Be Exciting
What Doesnt Kill You Makes You Stronger - If You Smile
Easy Vegetable and Barley Soup
8 Fat-Burning Ways to Eat Eggs
Date: 06.12.2018, 18:40 / Views: 83144