How to make a Christmas tree from paper?
bridging, decorating, souvenirs, and garlands. It would be a good idea to make it out. Next, we will deal with Christmas trees from paper.
How to make a Christmas tree from paper (1 way):It will take green paper, a pair of compasses, glue, scissors and cocktails.
How to make a Christmas tree from paper (2 way):
You need green paper, scissors, pencil, glue, compass, ruler, needle, wire.
1. On a green paper, draw on a circle and a circle. slightly larger than half of the radius. Using the ruler, we divide the circle into 12 sectors.
2. Along the lines (second) circle.
3. We fold each sector into a cone, which we fix with glue.
4. Similarly, we’re creating their size.
5. With the help of a needle.
6. Bottom of the wire coiled.
7. All the tears of the Christmas tree are collected on the wire. Fix the top of the cone made of paper.
>>>>>p p p obtained obtained to you.
How to animate a smartphone with a deceased battery
Wallpapers - the easiest and fastest way to decorate an apartment
Knit Spring Forward Lace Socks
Paper model of P-1 reconnaissance bomber
How to make a table from an old door