How to get rid of diarrhea?
Watch the video
Diarrhea (diarrhea) - frequent emptying of the intestines (up to 12 times a day), in which the feces have a liquid consistency. Most often it is caused by intestinal infections that enter the body along with low-quality products. You can get rid of diarrhea with the help of drug therapy and folk remedies.
Consider each of these methods in more detail.
To get rid of diarrhea quickly, you can resort to drug therapy. It involves taking several categories of drugs to restore the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
When diarrhea is very important to fill the fluid and the amount of electrolytes in the body, as well as adjust the acid-base balance. If this is not done, then intoxication and dehydration of the body may occur, which would entail serious complications.
The following preparations should be used for rehydration:
- Cytroglukosolan and other medicinal products containing glucose and sodium-potassium salts.
It is necessary to plant such drugs according to the instructions. They should take 15-20 ml every 7-10 minutes.
Enterosorption is an important part of therapy in the treatment of diarrhea. It involves taking medications aimed at restoring normal stool. To do this, you can start drinking activated carbon. At a time you need to take 6-8 tablets in between meals. Also for this purpose you can drink the drug Polyphepan. It is required to accept it according to the instruction. You can also drink "Smektu", it is the preferred option, as it has an astringent and enveloping effect.
Now consider how to get rid of diarrhea with the help of folk remedies:
- Take 2 teaspoons of crushed pomegranate peel and cover with a glass of hot water. Put the mixture on the fire and boil with the lid closed for 15 minutes. Take the received means on ½ h. Spoons each 3-4 hours.
- Take 100 g of viburnum and pour 200 ml of boiling water. Put the container with the components on the fire and hold for 10 minutes. Then add 50 g of honey there, mix everything up and take the product 100 ml 4 times a day.
- Mix in equal parts berries and leaves of marsh cranberries. Then take 2 tbsp.spoon the mixture and pour 1 liter of water. Put it all on fire and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain the resulting product, and then take half a cup 4 times a day.
- Take a willow bark and chop. Then pour 4 tbsp. spoons of raw materials 500 ml of water. Put on fire and incubate for 20 minutes. Strain the cooled broth and take 20 ml 4 times in a knock.
- Pour 1 cup of rice with 7 cups of water. Put the container with the ingredients on the fire, bring to a boil and cook until the cereal is fully cooked. Then strain it, and drink the resulting liquid 100 ml every 2 hours.
- Mix 30 g of bird cherry and 20 g of blueberries. Pour the fruit with 1 cup of hot water and put on the fire to boil for 20 minutes. Take half the cup 3 times a day.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of horse sorrel with 5 cups of hot water and leave for 1 hour. Strain the obtained agent and take 250 ml 3 times a day.
- Take equal parts of calamus root and oak bark. Pour 1 tbsp. spoon 200 ml of boiling water, and then leave for 30 minutes. Take ready remedy for ¼ cup 4 times a day.
- Take 30 g of Hypericum, 40 g of rowan fruit, 20 g of Althea root and prepare the collection. Pour it with 2 liters of boiling water and leave for 1 hour.After strain and take ½ cup 4 times a day.
- Take 2 tbsp. tablespoons chopped dried pears and pour 100 ml of hot water. Put the container with the ingredients on the fire and hold for 10 minutes. After 2 hours, strain the resulting product and take 50 ml in 20 minutes before meals.
Title page of the report
Tomatoes in a package: a quick snack for all occasions
Cheap Laser Projector
Coffee with cognac
Electric kettle repair
Cloth Flower Stands