How does the color of the furniture affect the character of the child?
The world does not stand still: new production technologies, the rapid increase in knowledge in all areas of science and the increase in the welfare of almost all sectors of society have led to the emergence of new issues. One of them sounds like this: “What effect does the color gamut have on the human psyche?”. It was delivered in ancient times, and the answer to it was given many years ago. However, this question has given rise to many others, for example, like this: “How doeschildren's furnitureinfluence the formation of a child’s character?” In our century, this issue has become relevant, because parents have more free time, which they can devote to their children. Let's try to figure it all out.
It is best to choose interior items from large suppliers, for example, thefurniture catalog Neman, which contains a huge range of products. In addition, we recommend paying attention to theBlack Red White catalog, which also contains furniture of a wide variety of colors.
Consider the effect of the most popular colors:
- Blue is designed for assiduous and motivated children who spend a lot of time on their lessons. He calms and helps to focus on difficult tasks, which further allows you to achieve good grades in school.
- Green furniture is suitable for children who prefer to relax in their room after noisy games outside the house. It calms, sets on a creative way and makes the child more peaceful and plodding.
- Red is an ideal choice for active young people, because it is the color of passion, vitality and energy. This color invigorates and sets a positive attitude towards life.
- The orange color will always delight the child with its brightness and colorfulness, as well as tune in to optimism. Such furniture will add color to the children's room and relieve boredom caused by the standard design of the bedrooms.
- Blue furniture is ideal for the future of men, because blue is the color of confidence and calm, as well as determination. Psychologists recommend using this color in children's rooms, as it helps to develop these qualities.
- Violet calms the child and helps to avoid aggression in the family, so psychologists recommend using it to create a warm and cozy atmosphere in the house.
- Recently, the exotic color "lime green" is becoming increasingly popular. It is suitable for gifted children who have an incredible imagination and extraordinary thinking. This color tones the child and allows him to reach new heights in his work.
The most important thing to consider when choosing a color is the interests of the child himself, because if you do everything against his will, then you should not expect any positive effects from furniture.
House in a flower pot: bold, creative, unusual
Computer Keyboard Joystick
A simple amplifier on the TDA2822
Passport cover made of felt fabric
20 wise tips psychologist Mikhail Litvak