Grilled Steak and Potatoes with Mushrooms
Jul 7, 2014
Steve Giralt; Food Styling by Anne Disrude; Prop Styling by Megan Hedgpeth
This family favorite is sure to be a summer crowd-pleaser. Everything gets cooked on the grill, so there's no heating up the kitchen and less clean-up to do.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 30
Total Time: 0 hours 30
medium red potatoes
package small cremini or white mushrooms
1/4 c. dry white wine
piece london broil
1/4 c. fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 tbsp. sour cream
- Prick the potatoes with a fork and microwave on high until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Wrap each potato in heavy-duty foil.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium-high. Place the mushrooms and garlic on a large piece of heavy-duty foil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Fold up the sides and add the wine, then seal the foil to form a pouch.
- Season the steak with 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill the steak to desired doneness, 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- While the steak is cooking, place the mushroom pouch and potatoes on the grill. Grill the potatoes until just tender, about 5 minutes. Grill the mushrooms, shaking the pouch occasionally, for 8 minutes. Transfer the mushrooms (and any juices) to a bowl and toss with the spinach, parsley, and sour cream.
- Serve the steak with the mushrooms and potatoes topped with sour cream, if desired.
Video: Steak and Mushrooms
The simple (and cheap) way to wear designer. Hooray
How to Stop Being Jealous of Your Friends in Relationships
Im Living with Early-Stage Alzheimers Disease
The Two Types of Acne (and How to TreatBoth)
How to Be a Lady
3 Green Smoothies You Can Totally Make Ahead Of Time
Top five beauty salons in India
Fab Flight: The History of the Nike Air Flight Huarache
Ali Sweeneys Stay-Skinny Secret
Raf Simons Exits Dior
Date: 08.12.2018, 15:18 / Views: 34554