Condensed milk mastic - Milk mastic
Condensed milk mastic (Milk mastic)is a recipe.
- condensed milk 150g.
- one cup icing sugar;
- lemon juice 1 tsp;
- powdered milk or powdered cream of 1-1.5 cups (sometimes more is needed, control the flow yourself, you will feel when there is enough).
Mix milk powder or cream with powdered sugar and a deep bowl. Pour the condensed milk and mix everything with a spoon.
Sprinkle the work surface with powdered sugar.
Then lay out the mixture on it and knead until the mastic mass ceases to adhere to the hands.
- if mastic paste sticks to hands, add potato starch to it. Also, they can partially replace the icing sugar, then the mastic will not be cloyingly sweet;
- so that the mastic does not dry out during storage, be elastic and beautiful, add a few drops of glycerin to it.
- We begin to model various figures and elements from mastic.Before that, sprinkle a little icing sugar on the work surface and roll out the mastic.
- in order to make the mastic multi-colored, then we divide the mastic mass into parts and in each part add the food coloring you need by the color. Often, to get green, I use ordinary brilliant green, to get beige and brown - cocoa powder, and to get pink - berry syrup is pink;
- if the paste sticks to the hands and is too soft in consistency, then it should be sprinkled with a small amount of powdered sugar and again properly mixed. Mastic should resemble the properties of clay and be elastic, but elastic;
- if you want to use this mastic to decorate cakes, make these decorations in advance so that they can dry out before serving, but they should dry out wrapped in plastic or simply cover with a lid;
- You can store the mastic in the fridge, wrapping it in cling film, and when you need it, take it out and sculpt whatever you want, and if it does, you can put it in the fridge again. After you get the mastic out of the fridge, let it sit for about 20-30 minutes in the film at room temperature, so it will become softer and more pliable.
Satin Ribbon Wreath
Where to order logo design for a construction company and a restaurant site
Drawing Technique Scratching
3x3x3 LED cube not programmable
Pets in English in pictures