Christmas decoration of windows
The windows are the face of the house. In the New Year, you want to decorate the house not only from the inside, but also from the outside. Universal decoration windows are vytnanki. They will decorate the windows from all sides and make the house truly festive. For making the decoration you will need materials: 1. Patterns. 2. Paper of white color. 3. Plywood. 4 .Malyarnyy tape. 5.A sharp knife.
The process of making decorations for windows. 1.To start should choose templates. Choose such stencils whose elements will create a picture on the window. We print out the stencil. Then we put a blank sheet of paper under it. Fasten sheets from all sides to plywood with masking tape.
2. Begin to cut out the template from the last element.
3.Stillcut out every component of the template.
4.If there are a lot of small details on the template, you can not cut them. This is done if the picture looks complete without these details.
5. Elements in the picture are cut out completely. It remains only to cut the stencil along the contour.
6. Remove the stencil and get one of the decoration elements.
7. Attach the following pattern to plywood.
8. We cut out a paper stencil in the same way.
9. We cut the required number of templates,which will account for the decor of the window.
10. Some elements of the decor can be cut arbitrarily, without using patterns, for example, snowdrift or branch Christmas trees.
11.To decorate, you can use various toys. Very beautiful look fishnet bells.
12. You can also attach toys in the form of balls to Christmas tree branches. Inside each ball, we cut out a beautiful drawing.
13. Do not do Christmas without Santa with his friend - a deer.
14.GoodFabulous houses in the snow will complement the picture.
15. And, of course, the picture will be decorated with the symbol of the upcoming New Year - a monkey. Or rather, 4 small monkeys on balloons.
16. Received decorations with window glue with soap and a fan brush. To do this, it is good to moisten the brush in water and smear it with soap. Then we paint a paper blank with a soap base.
17.We attach paper decorations to glass.
As a result, we get an extraordinary fabulous picture on the window. This decoration of windows can be seen both from the street and in the room. Paper vytynanki will be a wonderful decoration and give the atmosphere a festive mood.
25 hairstyles in five minutes that will unload your morningKeychain made of plasticDecorating a Recipe BookRobots-dogs have learned to open and hold the door themselvesPassport cover made of felt fabric