7 Benefits Of The Versatile Vetiver Oil
3. Healthy Hair Mask
What You Need
- Vetiver essential oil
- Lavender oil
- Rosemary oil
- Rosemary oil
- 1 oz. carrier oil (coconut, almond, olive, castor, argan, jojoba, or grapeseed oil)
Let’s Make It!
- Heat up 1 oz. of carrier oil of your choice in the microwave for a few seconds.
- To it, add two drops each of vetiver, orange, lavender and rosemary oils.
- Blend these oils well and massage it into your hair from the ends to the roots (scalp) gradually.
- Wrap your hair in a plastic wrap and then in a towel.
- Wait for one hour or overnight before washing off with a shampoo and conditioner.
- Say goodbye to itching, irritation, inflammation, and dandruff!
Video: Copaiba Oil: Behind the Scenes Sourcing of Copaiba Essential Oil
How to Make Stuffing in a Slow Cooker
Can You Spot the Snake In This Photo
How to Become Positive, Happy and Optimistic
Everything You Need To Know About The Mulberry Factory Shops
How to Choose a Lory or Lorikeet
How you can start to forgive
Tim Couch explains what NFL adjustment is like for young quarterbacks
Elbe Philharmonic Hall, Hamburg, Germany (2016) — Herzog de Meurons latest venture is the tallest occupied building in Hamburg, at 110 metres. The finished structure came at a price of over 670 million
Coping With the Pain of IBS
5 Best Moves To Prevent And Ease Back Pain
Have Fashion Internships Gotten Better or Just More Hush-Hush
DIY Enameled Heart Bead Necklace
Alice Eve Bob Hairstyles
Join Woman Home In China To See The Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors, Pandas More
Date: 13.12.2018, 01:23 / Views: 35493