2 recipes of dumplings with bacon
Dumplings - one of the basic dishes of our kitchen. They can be prepared with different sweet and salty fillings. Dumplings with lard are very tasty, especially if you add cabbage or potatoes to the filling.
- Preparation time:40 minutes
- Cooking time:10 minutes
Dumplings with potatoes and bacon
Usually, mashed potatoes are put in the dumplings. We will try to prepare a less standard version and, besides fat, we will put raw potatoes in the filling.
- Beat the egg with salt and water until the salt is completely dissolved. Sift flour several times. Pour the egg mixture into the flour. Knead the elastic dough. Cover it with a paper napkin and leave for 20 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and grate them. Put it in a strainer and rinse well. So it will not darken.Carefully squeeze it.
- Grate the frozen fat. Finely chop the onion. Combine bacon, onion, and potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide dough into small portions. Roll each portion, put the filling and tweak.
- Boil the dumplings in salted water for about 10 minutes.
Raw dumplings can be frozen so that you always have a tasty lunch on hand that can be cooked in 10 minutes. Such vareniki will be much tastier than the store.
Dumplings with bacon and cabbage recipe
Another tasty and popular version of the filling - with the addition of sauerkraut. You will need:
- 800 g of flour;
- 1 tbsp. water;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 small piece of salted lard;
- 400 g sauerkraut;
- 0.5 tsp. salt.
How to cook:
- Squeeze cabbage well from excess fluid. With fat cut off the skin. Pass these ingredients through a meat grinder and mix to get a homogeneous mass. Additionally, salt is not necessary.
- Beat the egg with salt and half a serving of water. Alternately add flour and water to this mixture in small portions. You should have an elastic dough that does not stick to your hands. It is easy and pleasant to work with such a dough.
- Roll out the dough into the reservoir, cut out the cups with a glass. Put the stuffing on them and twist it carefully so that it does not get out.
- Cook the dumplings in salted water until tender.
Optionally, you can add fried or raw onion in the filling. At first, it will take a lot of time to make dumplings, but when you adapt a little, you will sculpt them very quickly. Delight your family with this delicious dish!
Both versions of the dumplings are best served with sour cream. You can also use fried onions for serving.
Brick in landscape design: original ideas for the garden and garden
Little Crocheted Bunny
Coarse calico: everything about the material and its properties
Do-it-yourself rocket for Cosmonautics Day